Thursday 26 February 2009

Hello

All new to this and really have no idea what I am doing! I guess it would be good to write down all the ups and downs life brings(and there have been many) and be able to look back on it all. Did try to write a diary, but due to problems with my memory (will explain sometime) I kept forgetting where I left it! Have just celebrated my son's 2nd birthday and he is currently very busy with all his new toys. Spend my life running around after everyone, so am looking for something that is just for me...and maybe a way to maintain some sort of sanity....although I reckon all that flies out of the window when you have kids. Bit of a quieter day today, which is rare, although there are still many things on my 'to do list' but am gradually crossing things off. Hope this all works as I'm hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment