Wednesday 3 June 2009

Rough Day

Well, so much for trying to update this more often, I think I am getting worse! I am feeling so low today, my Mum keeps ringing but I really don't feel up to talking to anyone..its all I can manage to get up and get the kids sorted out for the day. Charlie is being really good, I think he knows I am not feeling good as he keeps coming up to me to give me cuddles and kisses. I'm not even sure I know why I feel so bad today, nothing in particular has happened, I think it is more a culmination of stresses lately. I feel so tired and just want to hide under the duvet, but I must keep a 'face' on or the girls will be worried when they come home from school. It doesn't help that the local childrens nursery has bought a drum for the kids and it has been played with non-stop for 2 days....outside and the banging reverberates around the houses, even with the windows shut, it is driving me insane. I can cope with the general noise of children, laughing and squealing (thats quite nice in a way) but this......this is too much! I don't want to complain but I really don't know how to block it out. Any ideas will be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment