Friday 10 April 2009

Am I being a complete technophobe?!

Ok, I decided to join facebook, it turns out I already had but had forgotten, sorted the profile thingy and have 1 friend who I went to school with. I have no idea what to do now? How do I find people?? How do I talk to them? I am thinking that I must be a complete doofus....everyone else seems to manage it but sit me in front of it...and I have noooo idea???? If anyone out there can explain in simple terms for my useless brain, that would be fab! lol

This week has been a bit like a rollercoaster, at the start we had a letter saying that Lucy got into the secondary school we wanted, after appealing after the one she was given, and then I won a brand new cooker!! I couldn't believe it, I don't think I have ever won anything before. Just waiting now to see when we can have it delivered. Charlie feeling a lot better now, his steroids have helped and he is taking his inhalers. Lucy is having her first sleepover at her friends, I am missing her so much, she is my little star! Jess has been really good today, which is nice to see, she can be very 'challenging'! Its so nice when things are calmer. Had a therapy session today which went well. Was nice not to end up in tears for once. I may save her box of tissues yet!!

I will aim to get around to updating this more often, hopefully it will stop me lying in bed at night with a million things whizzing around at a hundred miles an hour. It can whizz around the internet instead!

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear Charlie is on the mend. I'll look for you on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete